Mens Beaded Bracelet Hand-carved Round Peachwood Malas
Beautifully handcrafted in Tibet, this stunning Mens Beaded Bracelet Hand-carved Round Peachwood Malas is perfect as a gift for any occasion.
- Length: The circumference varies depending on the bead size
- Round beads are available in sizes (8mm, 10mm, 13mm, 15mm, and 18mm)
- Made of wooden hand-carved malas beads
- Natural peach wood praying beads
- High-resiliency comfortable elastic silicone cording
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- Handmade with precision
- Symbolic and meaningful
Mala beads are used for keeping count while reciting, chanting, or mentally repeating a mantra or the name or names of a deity. This sādhanā (practice) is known in Sanskrit as japa. Malas are typically made with 18, 27, 54 or 108 beads.
🔒 Your Unconditional 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee
We know you’ll love your product as much as we do. In fact, if for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, just return your order within 30 days and we’ll issue a full refund or issue an exchange free of charge.